Vein Imaging: A New Method of Near Infrared Imaging, Where a Processed Image Is Projected onto the Skin for the Enhancement of Vein Treatment
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1031–1038, August 2006
How to Cite
MIYAKE, R. K., ZEMAN, H. D., DUARTE, F. H., KIKUCHI, R., RAMACCIOTTI, E., LOVHOIDEN, G. and VRANCKEN, C. (2006), Vein Imaging: A New Method of Near Infrared Imaging, Where a Processed Image Is Projected onto the Skin for the Enhancement of Vein Treatment. Dermatologic Surgery, 32: 1031–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32226.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.