A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines: Determination of Optimal Dose
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages S51–S59, January 2007
How to Cite
MONHEIT, G., CARRUTHERS, A., BRANDT, F. and RAND, R. (2007), A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines: Determination of Optimal Dose. Dermatologic Surgery, 33: S51–S59. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32332.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!