Disclaimer: Adherence to the recommendations in this article will not ensure successful treatment in every situation. Furthermore, these recommendations should not be deemed inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed to obtaining the same results. Final judgment of any specific therapy should be made by the physician and the patient considering all the circumstances presented by the individual patient. All doses and recommendations pertaining to botulinum toxin A (BTX-A) apply specifically to BOTOX (Allergan Inc., Irvine, CA) unless otherwise noted.
A Comprehensive Approach to the Recognition, Diagnosis, and Severity-Based Treatment of Focal Hyperhidrosis: Recommendations of the Canadian Hyperhidrosis Advisory Committee
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 908–923, August 2007
How to Cite
SOLISH, N., BERTUCCI, V., DANSEREAU, A., HONG, H. C.-H., LYNDE, C., LUPIN, M., SMITH, K. C. and STORWICK, G. (2007), A Comprehensive Approach to the Recognition, Diagnosis, and Severity-Based Treatment of Focal Hyperhidrosis: Recommendations of the Canadian Hyperhidrosis Advisory Committee. Dermatologic Surgery, 33: 908–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2007.33192.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.