Red Light Phototherapy Alone Is Effective for Acne Vulgaris: Randomized, Single-Blinded Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1228–1233, October 2007
How to Cite
NA, J. I. and SUH, D. H. (2007), Red Light Phototherapy Alone Is Effective for Acne Vulgaris: Randomized, Single-Blinded Clinical Trial. Dermatologic Surgery, 33: 1228–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2007.33258.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!