Influence of Different Materials in Multicomponent Bandages on Pressure and Stiffness of the Final Bandage
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Blackwell Publishing
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 631–639, May 2008
How to Cite
MOSTI, G., MATTALIANO, V. and PARTSCH, H. (2008), Influence of Different Materials in Multicomponent Bandages on Pressure and Stiffness of the Final Bandage. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2007.34119.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.