Influence of Different Materials in Multicomponent Bandages on Pressure and Stiffness of the Final Bandage
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Blackwell Publishing
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 631–639, May 2008
How to Cite
MOSTI, G., MATTALIANO, V. and PARTSCH, H. (2008), Influence of Different Materials in Multicomponent Bandages on Pressure and Stiffness of the Final Bandage. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2007.34119.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.