Discrimination of Actinic Keratoses from Normal Skin with Reflectance Mode Confocal Microscopy
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Blackwell Publishing
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 620–625, May 2008
How to Cite
HORN, M., GERGER, A., AHLGRIMM-SIESS, V., WEGER, W., KOLLER, S., KERL, H., SAMONIGG, H., SMOLLE, J. and HOFMANN-WELLENHOF, R. (2008), Discrimination of Actinic Keratoses from Normal Skin with Reflectance Mode Confocal Microscopy. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 620–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34195.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.