Minimizing Adverse Events Associated with Poly-l-lactic Acid Injection
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages S100–S104, June 2008
How to Cite
NARINS, R. S. (2008), Minimizing Adverse Events Associated with Poly-l-lactic Acid Injection. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: S100–S104. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34250.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.