Long-Term Efficacy of Subcutaneous Sweat Gland Suction Curettage for Axillary Hyperhidrosis: A Prospective Gravimetrically Controlled Study
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1170–1177, September 2008
How to Cite
DARABANEANU, S., DARABANEANU, H.-A., NIEDERBERGER, U., RUSSO, P. A. J., LISCHNER, S. and HAUSCHILD, A. (2008), Long-Term Efficacy of Subcutaneous Sweat Gland Suction Curettage for Axillary Hyperhidrosis: A Prospective Gravimetrically Controlled Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 1170–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34255.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!