Topical 10% Zinc Sulfate Solution for Treatment of Melasma
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1346–1349, October 2008
How to Cite
SHARQUIE, K. E., AL-MASHHADANI, S. A. and SALMAN, H. A. (2008), Topical 10% Zinc Sulfate Solution for Treatment of Melasma. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 1346–1349. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34287.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!