Pilot Investigation of the Correlation between Histological and Clinical Effects of Infrared Fractional Resurfacing Lasers
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1443–1453, November 2008
How to Cite
WALGRAVE, S., ZELICKSON, B., CHILDS, J., ALTSHULER, G., EROFEEV, A., YAROSLAVSKY, I., KIST, D. and COUNTERS, J. (2008), Pilot Investigation of the Correlation between Histological and Clinical Effects of Infrared Fractional Resurfacing Lasers. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 1443–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34307.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!