Efficacy and Adverse Effects of Q-Switched Ruby Laser on Solar Lentigines: A Prospective Study of 91 Patients with Fitzpatrick Skin Type II, III, and IV
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1465–1468, November 2008
How to Cite
SADIGHHA, A., SAATEE, S. and MUHAGHEGH-ZAHED, G. (2008), Efficacy and Adverse Effects of Q-Switched Ruby Laser on Solar Lentigines: A Prospective Study of 91 Patients with Fitzpatrick Skin Type II, III, and IV. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 1465–1468. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34310.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.