An Open, Randomized, Controlled, Comparative Study of the Combined Effect of Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide and Onion Extract Gel and Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide Alone in the Treatment of Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1507–1514, November 2008
How to Cite
KOC, E., ARCA, E., SURUCU, B. and KURUMLU, Z. (2008), An Open, Randomized, Controlled, Comparative Study of the Combined Effect of Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide and Onion Extract Gel and Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide Alone in the Treatment of Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Dermatologic Surgery, 34: 1507–1514. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34314.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.