A Four-Month Randomized, Double-Blind Evaluation of the Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines in Women with Skin Types V and VI
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 429–436, March 2009
How to Cite
GRIMES, P. E. and SHABAZZ, D. (2009), A Four-Month Randomized, Double-Blind Evaluation of the Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines in Women with Skin Types V and VI. Dermatologic Surgery, 35: 429–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2009.01063.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!