Reduction in the Incidence of Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Treated with Cyclic Photodynamic Therapy
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 652–658, May 2010
How to Cite
WILLEY, A., MEHTA, S. and LEE, P. K. (2010), Reduction in the Incidence of Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Treated with Cyclic Photodynamic Therapy. Dermatologic Surgery, 36: 652–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2009.01384.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!