Sentinel Lymph Node Excision and PET-CT in the Initial Stage of Malignant Melanoma: A Retrospective Analysis of 61 Patients with Malignant Melanoma in American Joint Committee on Cancer Stages I and II
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 439–445, April 2010
How to Cite
KLODE, J., DISSEMOND, J., GRABBE, S., HILLEN, U., POEPPEL, T. and BOEING, C. (2010), Sentinel Lymph Node Excision and PET-CT in the Initial Stage of Malignant Melanoma: A Retrospective Analysis of 61 Patients with Malignant Melanoma in American Joint Committee on Cancer Stages I and II. Dermatologic Surgery, 36: 439–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01479.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.