Spontaneous Regression in Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Report of Two Cases with a Description of Dermoscopic Features and Review of the Literature
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 687–693, May 2010
How to Cite
CIUDAD, C., AVILÉS, J. A., ALFAGEME, F., LECONA, M., SUÁREZ, R. and LÁZARO, P. (2010), Spontaneous Regression in Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Report of Two Cases with a Description of Dermoscopic Features and Review of the Literature. Dermatologic Surgery, 36: 687–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01531.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!