Noninferiority of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, Compared with Another Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Special Issue: Botulinum Toxins
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s4, pages 2146–2154, December 2010
How to Cite
SATTLER, G., CALLANDER, M. J., GRABLOWITZ, D., WALKER, T., BEE, E. K., RZANY, B., FLYNN, T. C. and CARRUTHERS, A. (2010), Noninferiority of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, Compared with Another Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines. Dermatologic Surgery, 36: 2146–2154. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01706.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!