Absence of Concentration Congruity in Six Compounded Polidocanol Samples Obtained for Leg Sclerotherapy
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
How to Cite
WEISS, R. A., VOIGTS, R. and HOWELL, D. J. (2011), Absence of Concentration Congruity in Six Compounded Polidocanol Samples Obtained for Leg Sclerotherapy. Dermatologic Surgery. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.01906.x
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.