Rapid Healing and Reduced Erythema after Ablative Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing Combined with the Application of Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 463–468, April 2011
How to Cite
NA, J.-I., CHOI, J.-W., CHOI, H.-R., JEONG, J.-B., PARK, K.-C., YOUN, S.-W. and HUH, C.-H. (2011), Rapid Healing and Reduced Erythema after Ablative Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing Combined with the Application of Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma. Dermatologic Surgery, 37: 463–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.01916.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.