The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Low-Fluence Q-Switched 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser for the Treatment of Facial Partial Unilateral Lentiginosis in Koreans
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Choi, E. H. and Lee, S. W. (2012), Low-Fluence Q-Switched 1,064-nm Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser for the Treatment of Facial Partial Unilateral Lentiginosis in Koreans. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02147.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.