Drs. Solish and Kane received compensation from Medicis (Scottsdale, AZ) for conducting this study. Robert Axford-Gatley and Nicole M. Strangman are employees of Complete Healthcare Communications, Inc. (Chadds Ford, PA), which received compensation from Medicis for editorial assistance.
A Randomized, Single-Blind, Postmarketing Study of Multiple Energy Levels of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Noninvasive Body Sculpting
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 58–67, January 2012
How to Cite
Solish, N., Lin, X., Axford-Gatley, R. A., Strangman, N. M. and Kane, M. (2012), A Randomized, Single-Blind, Postmarketing Study of Multiple Energy Levels of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Noninvasive Body Sculpting. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 58–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02148.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.