The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Management of Severe Anogenital Acne Inversa (Hidradenitis Suppurativa)
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 110–117, January 2012
How to Cite
Wollina, U., Tilp, M., Meseg, A., Schönlebe, J., Heinig, B. and Nowak, A. (2012), Management of Severe Anogenital Acne Inversa (Hidradenitis Suppurativa). Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02157.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!