The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Diagnosis and Demarcation of Skin Malignancy Using Elastic Light Single-Scattering Spectroscopy: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 215–223, February 2012
How to Cite
Canpolat, M., Akman-Karakaş, A., Gökhan-Ocak, G. A., Başsorgun, İ. C., Akif Çiftçioğlu, M. and Alpsoy, E. (2012), Diagnosis and Demarcation of Skin Malignancy Using Elastic Light Single-Scattering Spectroscopy: A Pilot Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02174.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.