The author has indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Commentary: Tacrolimus in the Treatment of Chronic and Refractory Late-Onset Immune-Mediated Adverse Effects Related to Silicone Injections
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 48–50, January 2012
How to Cite
Duffy, D. M. (2012), Commentary: Tacrolimus in the Treatment of Chronic and Refractory Late-Onset Immune-Mediated Adverse Effects Related to Silicone Injections. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 48–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02220.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.