The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Reconstruction of Circumferential Skin Defect of the Penile Shaft Using a Bipedicle Scrotal Flap
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 266–270, February 2012
How to Cite
Chu, C.-H. and Shieh, S.-J. (2012), Reconstruction of Circumferential Skin Defect of the Penile Shaft Using a Bipedicle Scrotal Flap. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 266–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02257.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.