Alexander T. Hillel and Zayna Nahas contributed equally to this manuscript.
Validation of a Small Animal Model for Soft Tissue Filler Characterization
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 471–478, March 2012
How to Cite
Hillel, A. T., Nahas, Z., Unterman, S., Reid, B., Axelman, J., Sutton, D., Matheson, C., Petsche, J. and Elisseeff, J. H. (2012), Validation of a Small Animal Model for Soft Tissue Filler Characterization. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 471–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02273.x
This study was supported by a grant from Kythera Pharmaceuticals, which also provided the dermal fillers. Drs. Elisseeff and Hillel previously held a licensed patent agreement with Kythera Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Kythera Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.