Medicis Aesthetics Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) funded this study.
Long-Term Effectiveness and Safety of Small Gel Particle Hyaluronic Acid for Hand Rejuvenation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Fillers
Volume 38, Issue 7pt2, pages 1128–1135, July 2012
How to Cite
Brandt, F. S., Cazzaniga, A., Strangman, N., Coleman, J. and Axford-Gatley, R. (2012), Long-Term Effectiveness and Safety of Small Gel Particle Hyaluronic Acid for Hand Rejuvenation. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 1128–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02282.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Medicis Aesthetics Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.