The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
How We Do It
Clinical Protocol for Punctuated 88% Phenol Peels in the Treatment of Photoaging: A Histopathological Study of Three Cases
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 2011–2015, December 2012
How to Cite
de Mendonça, M. C. C., Aarestrup, F. M. and Aarestrup, B. J. V. (2012), Clinical Protocol for Punctuated 88% Phenol Peels in the Treatment of Photoaging: A Histopathological Study of Three Cases. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 2011–2015. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02543.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.