The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Communications and Brief Report
A Rare Case of Congenital Angiokeratoma of the Glans Penis Treated Using a 595-nm Pulsed Dye Laser
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 2028–2030, December 2012
How to Cite
Burnett, C. T. and Kouba, D. J. (2012), A Rare Case of Congenital Angiokeratoma of the Glans Penis Treated Using a 595-nm Pulsed Dye Laser. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 2028–2030. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02546.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.