The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
REVIEW ARTICLE INCENTITIVE PROGRAM–WINNER
Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Human Papillomavirus: Is There an Association?
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1pt1, pages 1–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Aldabagh, B., Angeles, J. G. C., Cardones, A. R. and Arron, S. T. (2013), Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Human Papillomavirus: Is There an Association?. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02558.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Research Resources/OD
- University of California at San Francisco
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: KL2 RR024130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.