The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Communications and Brief Report
Extensive Hematoma in the Superficial Posterior Compartment with Threatening Compartment Syndrome after Ambulatory Phlebectomy
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 2035–2037, December 2012
How to Cite
Malskat, W. S. J. and De Maeseneer, M. G. R. (2012), Extensive Hematoma in the Superficial Posterior Compartment with Threatening Compartment Syndrome after Ambulatory Phlebectomy. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 2035–2037. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02564.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!