The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Perceptions of Expertise in Cutaneous Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures: What Primary Care Physicians Think
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1645–1651, October 2012
How to Cite
Ibrahimi, O. A., Bangash, H., Green, L., Alam, M., Armstrong, A. W. and Eisen, D. B. (2012), Perceptions of Expertise in Cutaneous Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures: What Primary Care Physicians Think. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 1645–1651. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02577.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!