The author has no conflict of interests regarding this commentary.
Commentary: Lichen Planopilaris After Hair Transplantation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 12, page 2005, December 2012
How to Cite
Jiménez, F. (2012), Commentary: Lichen Planopilaris After Hair Transplantation. Dermatologic Surgery, 38: 2005. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2012.02578.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.