Developing Better Economic Models of Osteoporosis: Considerations for the Calculation of the Relative Risk of Fracture
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
Value in Health
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2006
How to Cite
Black, D. M., Palermo, L. and Grima, D. T. (2006), Developing Better Economic Models of Osteoporosis: Considerations for the Calculation of the Relative Risk of Fracture. Value in Health, 9: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2006.00081.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
- 2Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programs (2nd ed.). Toronto: Oxford University Press, 1997., , , .
- 4Osteoporosis: review of the evidence, prevention, diagnosis and treatment and cost-effectiveness analysis. Osteoporos Int 1998;8(Suppl. 4):S7–80., , , et al.
- 12Applied Logistic Regression. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1989., .
- 15BMD at various sites for the prediction of hip fracture: a meta-analysis. Abstract presented at the 2000 meeting of the ASBMR. J Bone Miner Res 2000;15(Suppl. 1):S145., .