Probabilistic Analysis and Computationally Expensive Models: Necessary and Required?
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Value in Health
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 244–252, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Griffin, S., Claxton, K., Hawkins, N. and Sculpher, M. (2006), Probabilistic Analysis and Computationally Expensive Models: Necessary and Required?. Value in Health, 9: 244–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2006.00107.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- 4A Pilot Study of Value of Information Analysis to Support Research Recommendations for the National Institute for Clinical Excellence. 2004. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk[Accessed September 1, 2005]., , , et al.
- 5NICE. Guide to the Technology Appraisal Process. London: National Institute for Clinical Excellence, 2004.
- 6NICE. Guide to the Methods of Technology Appraisal. London: National Institute for Clinical Excellence, 2004.
- 8Probabilistic Risk Analysis: Foundations and Methods. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001.,
- 9Characterising Structural Uncertainty in Decision Analytic Models: Review and Application of Currently Available Methods. Oxford: Health Economists’ Study Group, January 2005.
- 162003. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk[Accessed September 1, 2005]., , , et al. Imatinib for the treatment of patients with unresectable and/or metastatic gastro-intestinal stromal tumours—a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- 19Treatment of established osteoporosis: a systematic review and cost-utility analysis. Health Technol Assess 2002; 6(29):1–146., , , et al.
- 20The effectiveness of infliximab and etanercept for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess 2002;6(21):1–110., , ,
- 24Development Core Team. A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna: R Development Core Team, 2004.
- 27Borland Software Corporation. Borland Delphi. Scotts Valley, CA: Borland Software Corporation, 2004.
- 28Treeage Software, Inc. TreeAge DATA 3.5. Williamstown, MN: Treeage Software, Inc., 2004.