Fraction of Nursing Home Admissions Attributable to Urinary Incontinence
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Value in Health
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 272–274, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Morrison, A. and Levy, R. (2006), Fraction of Nursing Home Admissions Attributable to Urinary Incontinence. Value in Health, 9: 272–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2006.00109.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- 3Chartbook on Trends in the Health of Americans. Health, United States, 2002. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 2002., , , .
- 6A Dictionary of Epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001..
- 8US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Consumer Price Index: December 2004. September 20, 2005.