Cost-Effectiveness and Value of Information Analyses of Neuraminidase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Influenza
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
© 2007, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 160–171, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Wailoo, A. J., Sutton, A. J., Cooper, N. J., Turner, D. A., Abrams, K. R., Brennan, A. and Nicholson, K. G. (2008), Cost-Effectiveness and Value of Information Analyses of Neuraminidase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Influenza. Value in Health, 11: 160–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2007.00241.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- 2Health Protection Agency. Frequently asked questions on flu. Available from: http://www.hpa.org.uk/infections/topics_az/influenza/flufaq.htm#vacc[Accessed October 14, 2003].
- 5National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Guidance for Manufacturers and Sponsors: Technology Appraisals Process Series No. 5. London: National Institute for Clinical Excellence, 2001.
- 6Reflecting uncertainty in cost-effectiveness analysis. In: GoldMR, SiegelJE, RussellLB, WeinsteinMC, eds. Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996., , .
- 9Some methodological issues in value of information analysis: an application of partial EVPI and EVSI to an economic model of Zanamivir in the treatment of Influenza. Presentation to Centre for Health Economics and Bayesian statistics, May 2002. Available from: http://www.shef.ac.uk/content/1/c6/02/96/05/Claxton.ppt[Accessed December 16, 2005]., .
- 12Zanamivir for the Treatment of Influenza in Adults. London: NICE, 2000., , , et al.
- 14NICE. Technology Appraisal Guidance No. 58. Guidance on the Use of Zanamivir, Oseltamivir and Amantadine for the Treatment of Influenza. London: NICE, 2003.
- 17MVH Group. The Measurement and Valuation of Health. First Report on the Main Survey. York: Centre for Health Economics, University of York, 1994.
- 18MVH Group. The Measurement and Valuation of Health. Final report on the Modelling of Valuation Tariffs. York: Centre for Health Economics, University of York, 1995.
- 20The Global Burden of Disease: a Comprehensive Assessment of Mortality and Disabilities from Diseases, Injuries and Risk Factors in 1990 and Projected to 2020. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1996., , eds.
- 23Office for National Statistics. Population Estimates for 1996 for England and Wales. London: Office for National Statistics, 2002.
- 26Birmingham Research Unit, Royal College of General Practitioners. Annual Report of the Weekly Returns Service. Birmingham: Birmingham Research Unit, Royal College of General Practitioners, PHLS, 1999.
- 27Birmingham Research Unit, Royal College of General Practitioners. Annual Report of the Weekly Returns Service. Birmingham: Birmingham Research Unit, Royal College of General Practitioners, PHLS, 2000.
- 28Unit Costs of Health and Social Care. Canterbury: PSSRU, University of Kent, 2001., .
- 29British National Formulary (39). London: British Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, 2000.
- 30Bayesian Approaches to Clinical Trials and Health-Care Evaluation. Chichester: Wiley, 2003., , .