Patient-Reported Outcome Instrument Selection: Designing a Measurement Strategy
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
Value in Health
Special Issue: The FDA Guidance for Patient-Reported Outcomes
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s2, pages S76–S85, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Snyder, C. F., Watson, M. E., Jackson, J. D., Cella, D., Halyard, M. Y. and the Mayo/FDA Patient-Reported Outcomes Consensus Meeting Group (2007), Patient-Reported Outcome Instrument Selection: Designing a Measurement Strategy. Value in Health, 10: S76–S85. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2007.00270.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- 1Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry: patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims (DRAFT). US Department of Health and Human Services Food and Drug Administration; Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER); Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER); Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), February 2006. Available from: http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/5460dft.htm[Accessed May 18, 2007].
- 2Mayo/FDA Patient-Reported Outcome Meeting. Chantilly, VA, February 2006.
- 9A. guide for clinicians to compare the precision of health-related quality of life data relative to other clinical measures. Mayo Clinic Proc (in press)., , , et al.
- 14Food and Drug Administration. Advair information. Thomson's Physician Desk Reference, 2006.
- 16Food and Drug Administration. Enbrel information. Physician Desk Reference (60th ed.) Thomson, 2006.
- 171996., , , et al. The bother assessment in skin conditions (BASC) scale: Redefining quality of life measures in dermatology. American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
- 18Food and Drug Administration. Vaniqa information. Thompson's Physician Desk Reference, 2006.
- 20Food and Drug Administration. Viagra information. Thomson's Physician Desk Reference, 2006.
- 25http://www.sf-36.org/tools/sf36.shtml[Accessed March 14, 2007].SF-36® Health Survey update. Available from: