Formerly employed by AstraZeneca LP, Wilmington, DE, USA.
The Impact of Proton Pump Inhibitor Compliance on Health-Care Resource Utilization and Costs in Patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© 2008, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Gosselin, A., Luo, R., Lohoues, H., Toy, E., Lewis, B., Crawley, J. and Duh, M. S. (2009), The Impact of Proton Pump Inhibitor Compliance on Health-Care Resource Utilization and Costs in Patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Value in Health, 12: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2008.00399.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- 2Prevalence of upper gastrointestinal tract findings in patients with noncardiac chest pain versus those with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)-related symptoms: results from a national endoscopic database. Am J Gastroenterol 2007;102:1173–9., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 9Impacts of proton pump inhibitor utilization patterns on gastroesophageal reflux disease-related costs. Manag Care 2002;1(Suppl.7):S14–18., , , et al.
- 10Estimating medication persistency using administrative claims data. Am J Manag Care 2005;11:449–57., , .
- 12Compliance with refilling prescriptions for atypical antipsychotic agents and its association with the risks for hospitalization, suicide, and death in patients with schizophrenia in Quebec and Saskatchewan: a retrospective database study. Clin Ther 2006;28:1912–21., , , et al.
- 15Pfizer Inc. Celebrex Product Information, February 2005 [online]. Available from: http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/download/uspi_celebrex.pdf[Accessed June 6, 2007.
- 16Roche Pharmaceutical. Naproxen Product Information, January 2006 [online]. Available from: http://www.rocheusa.com/products/naprosyn/pi.pdf[Accessed June 6, 2007.