Mapping the EORTC QLQ C-30 onto the EQ-5D Instrument: The Potential to Estimate QALYs without Generic Preference Data
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 167–171, January/February 2009
How to Cite
McKenzie, L. and Van Der Pol, M. (2009), Mapping the EORTC QLQ C-30 onto the EQ-5D Instrument: The Potential to Estimate QALYs without Generic Preference Data. Value in Health, 12: 167–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2008.00405.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- 1National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Guide to the methods of technology appraisal. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk/niceMedia/pdf/TAP_Methods.pdf[Accessed November 2, 2007.
- 2Output measures and valuation in health. In: DrumondM, McGuireA, eds. Economics Evaluation in Health Care. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001..
- 7Deriving preference-based single indices from non-preference based condition-specific instruments: converting AQLQ into EQ5D indices. Sheffield Health Economics Group Discussion Paper Series 02/1, University of Sheffield, 2002., , , .
- 11EuroQol© Group. EQ-5D User Guide. Rotterdam: EuroQol Group, 2000.
- 13A review of the use of health status measures in economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess 1999;3:9., , , et al.
- 14A pragmatic randomised controlled trial of the cost-effectiveness of palliative therapies for patients with oesophageal cancer. Health Technol Assess 2005;9:5., , , et al.
- 16PRIME: a randomised controlled trial of post-operative radiotherapy following breast conserving surgery in a minimum risk older population. Health Technol Assess 2007;11:31., , , et al.