Costs and Health Utilities Associated with Extremely Preterm Birth: Evidence from the EPICure Study
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1124–1134, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Petrou, S., Abangma, G., Johnson, S., Wolke, D. and Marlow, N. (2009), Costs and Health Utilities Associated with Extremely Preterm Birth: Evidence from the EPICure Study. Value in Health, 12: 1124–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00580.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2009
- 2Nuffield Council on Bioethics. Critical Care Decisions in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine: Ethical Issues. London: Nuffield Council on Bioethics, 2006.
- 4Institute of Medicine. Preterm Birth: Causes, Consequences and Prevention. Washington DC: The National Academies Press, 2007.
- 23A systematic review of the costs associated with preterm birth. In: Institute of Medicine, ed., Preterm Birth: Causes, Consequences and Prevention. Washington DC: The National Academies Press, 2007..
- 32Patterns of neurologic and developmental disability through 11 years in children born before 26 weeks of gestation: The Epicure Study. Pediatrics in press., , , et al.
- 33Costing services: ideals and reality. In: NettenA, BeechamJ, eds. Costing Community Care: Theory and Practice. Aldershot: Ashgate Publishing Ltd, 1993., .
- 34Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes (3rd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005., , , et al.
- 35National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Guide to the Methods of Technology Appraisal. London: NICE, 2004.
- 36Department of Health, England. NHS Reference Costs 2006–07. Department of Health. London: The Information Centre, 2007.
- 37Unit Costs of Health and Social Care. Personal Social Services Research Unit (PSSRU). Canterbury: University of Kent, 2007..
- 38British National Formulary (BNF). BNF for Children. London: BNF, 2007.
- 40Measuring health utilities in children and their parents. In: UngarW, ed. Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press 2009:77–90., , .
- 44Multiplicative Multi-attribute Utility Function for the Health Utilities Index Mark 3 (HUI3) System: A Technical Report. Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, McMaster University, Canada. Working Paper 98-11, December 1998., , , et al.
- 46Decision Modelling for Health Economic Evaluation. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006., , .
- 47Econometric Analysis (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2003..
- 49Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009..
- 52Department for Children, Schools and Families. Schools and Pupils in England. London: Department for Children, Schools and Families, 2007.
- 53Wechsler Individual Achievement Test (2nd ed.). London: Harcourt Assessment Inc, 2004..
- 59National Institute for Health and Clinical. Excellence (NICE). Guide to the Methods of Technology Appraisal. London: NICE, 2007.