These senior authors contributed equally to this article.
Reliability and Validity of a Chinese Version's Health-Related Quality of Life Questionnaire for Hepatitis B Patients
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 324–327, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Ong, S. C., Lim, S. G. and Li, S. C. (2010), Reliability and Validity of a Chinese Version's Health-Related Quality of Life Questionnaire for Hepatitis B Patients. Value in Health, 13: 324–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00615.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- 5Quality of Life: Assessment, Analysis and Interpretation. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2000., .
- 6Psychometric Theory (3rd ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994., .
- 10How to develop and validate a new health-related quality of life instrument. In: SpilkerB, ed. Quality of Life and Pharmacoeconomics in Clinical Trials (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Raven Publishers, 1996., , .
- 11How to Score Version 2 of the SF-36 Health Survey. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated, 2000., , .
- 12Hepatitis Quality of Life QuestionnaireTM, (Version 2) [HQLQv2TM] Administration and Scoring Supplement. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated, 2004., .