Transferability of Model-Based Economic Evaluations: The Case of Trastuzumab for the Adjuvant Treatment of HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2009, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 375–380, June/July 2010
How to Cite
Essers, B. A.B., Seferina, S. C., Tjan-Heijnen, V. C.G., Severens, J. L., Novák, A., Pompen, M., Oron, U. H. and Joore, M. A. (2010), Transferability of Model-Based Economic Evaluations: The Case of Trastuzumab for the Adjuvant Treatment of HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer in the Netherlands. Value in Health, 13: 375–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00683.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- 2Generalisability in economic evaluation studies in health care: a review and case studies. Health Technol Assess 2004;49:1–192., , , et al.
- 6Cost–effectiveness analysis of adjuvant therapy with trastuzumab (Herceptin) for early breast cancer. Ann Oncol 2006;17:ix95., , , et al.
- 7Nice Appraisal guidance 107. Trastuzumab for the adjuvant treatment of early-stage HER2-positive breast cancer. August 2006.
- 9Health Insurance Council. Fair and Sustainable Care. Amstelveen, 2006 (in Dutch).