Assessing Outcomes in Liver Disease Patients: Reliability and Validity of the Spanish Version of the Liver Disease Quality of Life Questionnaire (LDQOL 1.0)
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 455–462, June/July 2010
How to Cite
Casanovas, T., Jané, L., Herdman, M., Casado, A., Garcia, B., Prat, B. and Fabregat, J. (2010), Assessing Outcomes in Liver Disease Patients: Reliability and Validity of the Spanish Version of the Liver Disease Quality of Life Questionnaire (LDQOL 1.0). Value in Health, 13: 455–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2009.00688.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- 1Quality of life assessments and chronic liver disease. Am J Gastroenterol 1998;93:1037–41., .Direct Link:
- 4Changes in quality of life after liver transplant. Impact of hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology 1998;28:A278., , , et al.
- 15Are physician-derived disease severity indices associated with health-related quality of life in patients with end-stage liver disease? Am J Gastroenterol 2004;99:1726–32., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 16How to Score Version 2 of the SF-36 Health Survey. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric, 2000., , .
- 20Model for end-stage liver disease and Child–Turcotte–Pugh score as predictors of pretransplantation disease severity, posttransplantation outcome, and resource utilization in United Network for Organ Sharing status 2A patients. Liver Transpl 2002;8:278–84., , , et al.
- 32A new insight into the differences among non-cirrhotic and cirrhotic patients using the liver disease quality of life instrument (LDQOL). Ann Hepatol 2005;4:264–71., , .
- 37FayersP, MachinD, eds. Quality of Life: The Assessment, Analysis, and Interpretation of Patient-reported Outcomes. Chichester: Wiley, 2007.