Quantifying Women's Stated Benefit–Risk Trade-Off Preferences for IBS Treatment Outcomes
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 418–423, June/July 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, F. R., Hauber, A. B., Özdemir, S. and Lynd, L. (2010), Quantifying Women's Stated Benefit–Risk Trade-Off Preferences for IBS Treatment Outcomes. Value in Health, 13: 418–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2010.00694.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- 3Institute of Medicine. The Future of Drug Safety: Promoting and Protecting the Health of the Public. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine (U.S.), 2007.
- 4Tolerability and safety of alosetron during long-term administration in female and male irritable bowel syndrome patients. Am J Gastroenterol 2001;96:803–11., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 5Using the incremental net benefit framework for quantitative benefit–risk analysis in regulatory decision-making—a case study of alosetron in irritable bowel syndrome. Value Health 10 September 2009 [Epub ahead of print., , , et al.
- 12Orthogonal Fractional Factorial Designs. New York: Halstead Press, 1985..
- 15A general method for constructing efficient choice designs. SAS Working Paper, 2006., , .
- 16Ipsos Observer. Data Collection. Available from: http://www.ipsos-na.com/observer/[Accessed June 2008.
- 17Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003..
- 18Gauss 7.0 [Computer Program]. Black Diamond, WA: Aptech Systems, Inc., 2005.
- 19Applied Choice Analysis: A Primer. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005., , .