Constructing a Conceptual Framework of Patient-Reported Outcomes for Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 613–623, August 2010
How to Cite
Eton, D. T., Shevrin, D. H., Beaumont, J., Victorson, D. and Cella, D. (2010), Constructing a Conceptual Framework of Patient-Reported Outcomes for Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer. Value in Health, 13: 613–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2010.00702.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- 3Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Guidance for Industry Patient-Reported Outcome Measures: Use in Medical Product Development to Support Labeling Claims. Rockville, MD: US Food and Drug Administration, 2006.
- 4The use of conceptual models, conceptual frameworks, and endpoint models to support label claims of treatment benefit using patient reported outcomes. ISPOR Connections 2008;9–12., , .
- 7American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures, 2008. Atlanta, GA: ACS, 2008.
- 10The treatment of hormone-refractory prostate cancer: docetaxel and beyond. Rev Urol 2006;8(Suppl. 2):S48–55..
- 22Responsiveness to change in health-related quality of life in a randomized clinical trial: a comparison of the Prostate Cancer Specific Quality of Life Instrument (PROSQOLI) with analogous scales from the EORTC QLQ-C30 and a trial specific module. J Clin Epidemiol 1998;51:137–45., , , et al.