How Is Evidence on Test Performance Synthesized for Economic Decision Models of Diagnostic Tests? A Systematic Appraisal of Health Technology Assessments in the UK Since 1997
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 952–957, December 2010
How to Cite
Novielli, N., Cooper, N. J., Abrams, K. R. and Sutton, A. J. (2010), How Is Evidence on Test Performance Synthesized for Economic Decision Models of Diagnostic Tests? A Systematic Appraisal of Health Technology Assessments in the UK Since 1997. Value in Health, 13: 952–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2010.00762.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- 1NICE. Guide to the Methods of Technology Appraisal. London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, 2008.
- 6Effect measures for meta-analysis of trials with binary outcomes. In: EggerM, Davey SmithG, AltmanDG, eds. Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context. London: BMJ Publishing Group, 2001., .
- 13Metandi: meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy using hierarchical logistic regression. Stata Journal 2009;9:211–29., .
- 14WinBUGS User Manual: Version 1.4. Cambridge: MRC Biostatistics Unit, 2003., , , et al.