Predicting Time Trade-Off Health State Valuations of Adolescents in Four Pacific Countries Using the Assessment of Quality-of-Life (AQoL-6D) Instrument
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
Value in Health
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1014–1027, December 2010
How to Cite
Moodie, M., Richardson, J., Rankin, B., Iezzi, A. and Sinha, K. (2010), Predicting Time Trade-Off Health State Valuations of Adolescents in Four Pacific Countries Using the Assessment of Quality-of-Life (AQoL-6D) Instrument. Value in Health, 13: 1014–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2010.00780.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- 1Lifestyle Diseases in Pacific Communities. Noumea, New Caledonia: Secretariat of the Pacific Community, 2000..
- 2NZ Food, NZ People: Key Results of the 1997 National Nutrition Survey. Wellington: Ministry of Health, New Zealand, 1997., , .
- 3NZ Food NZ Children: Key Results of the 2002 National Nutrition Survey. Wellington: Ministry of Health, New Zealand, 2003., , , et al.
- 4World Health Organisation. World Health Report 2002: Reducing Risks, Promoting Healthy Life. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 2002.
- 5The Pacific OPIC Project (Obesity Prevention in Communities)—objectives and designs. Pac Health Dialog 2007;14:139–46., , , et al.
- 6Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes (2nd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997., , , et al.
- 7Decisions with Multiple Objectives: Preferences and Value Tradeoffs. New York: Wiley, 1976., .
- 12Measurement of the quality of life for economic evaluation and the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Mark 2 instrument. Aust Econ Hist Rev 2004;37:62–88., , , et al.
- 19Measuring Quality of Life at the CHE: Databases, Their Use and Availability, Research Paper 42. Melbourne: Centre for Health Economics, Monash University, 2009., .
- 21Difficulty with Life and Death: Methodological Issues and Results from the Utility Scaling of the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Instrument, Working Paper 1998 (70). Melbourne: Centre for Health Program Evaluation, 1998., , , et al.
- 22Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1986., .
- 23The multi attribute utility approach to assessing health related quality of life. In: JonesA, ed. The Elgar Companion to Health Economics. Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 2006..