The Knowledge and Attitudes about Mammography in a Group of Turkish Women Who Attended a Family Medicine Clinic
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 601–602, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Sadikoglu, G., Ozcakir, A., Bayram, N. and Bilgel, N. (2008), The Knowledge and Attitudes about Mammography in a Group of Turkish Women Who Attended a Family Medicine Clinic. The Breast Journal, 14: 601–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2008.00660.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.