Presented in part at the 27th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 2004 and supported by the Illinois Department of Public Health Penny Severns Breast and Cervical Cancer Grant.
Assessing Breast Cancer Risk and Providing Treatment Recommendations: Immediate Impact of an Educational Session
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages S39–S45, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Gabram, S. G.A., Dougherty, T., Albain, K. S., Klein, K., Mumby, P., Lee, K., Yao, K., Krishnamachari, B., Salibay, C. J. and Lund, M. J. (2009), Assessing Breast Cancer Risk and Providing Treatment Recommendations: Immediate Impact of an Educational Session. The Breast Journal, 15: S39–S45. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2009.00805.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!